Dates: October 28-29, 2019
City & State: Budapest, Hungary
Theme: Evolving the way into new era of rare infectious diseases
Scientific Future Group cordially invites all participants across the world to attend the World Infectious and Rare Diseases Congress (WIRC 2019) which is scheduled to be held during
October 28-29, 2019 in Budapest, Hungary.
The main theme of the conference is “Evolving the way into new era of rare infectious diseases”. This conference is aimed to expand its coverage in the areas of rare infectious diseases where the meeting will be inspired and keep up your enthusiasm.
Our expert Organizing Committee is our major asset. World Infectious and Rare Diseases Congress is bringing the most innovative minds, microbiologists, healthcare practitioners, pathology experts, eminent Researchers, Scientists, Professors, and scholars to inspire and present talks to the delegates with new innovative ways to work and innovate through their research. Your presence over the venue will add one more feather to the crown of WIRC 2019.
– Rare Infectious Diseases
– Cardiological & Neurological Infectious Diseases
– STD & Contact Diseases
– Neglected & Tropical Infectious Diseases
– Oral Infectious Diseases
– Pulmonary Infectious Diseases
– Rare Pediatric & Gastrointestinal Diseases
– Rare Metabolic and Genetic Diseases
– Rare Renal & Skin Diseases
– Treatment protocols for Rare Infectious Diseases
– Challenges in Rare Infectious Diseases
– Current Research in Rare Infectious Diseases
– Modern Prevention Methods in Rare Infectious Diseases